Its My OBGYN Appointment Now

 


Laying on the table in a gown with my legs spread showing off my wife's... well... now I guess it's MY pussy, I find myself thinking, It was bad enough having to buy tampons after I traded bodies with my wife… no.. It was worse having a period and USING those tampons… but NOW… 

Then the obstetrician came in and said, "Okay Mrs. Collins, let me just that speculum and swabs…"

Oh god, he just called me “Mrs. Collins…”  I keep forgetting I’m MRS… I’m the woman… she’s the man now… she gets to fuck me and never worry about anything now… and now… I have an OBGYN… I have to get a swab up inside me to make sure all MY plumbing is okay… eve after all that fucking my wife… um… husband… gives me with that big cock that used to be mine!

This is sort of a follow-up to They're My Tampons Now


Comments