They're My Tampons Now


 I was in my wife's clothes... I was in her body! In the store... in the tampon ailse... thinking, I know I said I wanted to trade places with my wife but I didn’t expect I was going to have to buy her tampons! All these women think I’m just one of them… but I have no idea what I’m doing!


When I got home, she was only to happy to "help..." 

"You can’t be serious! You want me to put this INSIDE ME?" I squeaked at my wife who was smirking at me from my old body.

"Stop being such a wimp! You wanted to be the woman in our relationship, its your tampon now! "

"I was just thinking about playing with your boobs all day and having sex with you in my body… I didn’t think I’d have to… do THIS!"

"HA! Well, little lady, now you DO have to do THAT! And I DON’T! Because… say it honey…"

"They’re my tampons now…"

Comments