I'm Ashley's Mom (and... John's wife!)

 


I sat in a middle aged MILF's body and silk robe appolgizing to my girlfriend's dad... "I’m sorry you found me looking just like your ex-wife.  I just really wanted to help Ashely out with the school meeting and I didn’t know she really knew magic. I was just trying to be a good boyfriend…"

"Magic runs in our family," he replied. "She got her talent from me, but she’s young and untrained.  Until I can figure out how she cast that spell, you aren’t Ashely’s boyfriend, you’re her Mom.  Reality has changed and wherever her real mom was there’s probably a confused teenaged boy, but for everyone here, you’re Clara."


I felt these urges...and I thought to myself. I can feel Clara’s memories slipping into my mind… no they’re my memories in this world…and I want more!

"Is it because of the spell your cock is so big and firm looking at me?  Is it the spell that makes me want to do THIS soooo badly?" I asked as I wrapped my big tits around his cock.

"Careful, Clara… if we follow our urges, it might bind the spell and lock us into this new reality! Don’t you want your male life back?"

"Mmm… you keep calling me Clara…  Can you remember the name of that boy Ashley was dating?"

"No… I just remember how much I love my wife…"

"Then make love to your wife… make love to me…"


"Oh god, you know I can’t resist your tits! We should stop or you’ll be stuck with that beautiful sexy body…"

"You really think I’m beautiful, John?" I said as I slipped down to his cock and took it in my mouth... "Let me stay this way for you…"


He lifted me up onto his lap and slipped his cock into my mature pussy... I gasped, "You feel so good inside me… so right… like we’re supposed to be like this…"

"I’m trying to remember… you were… there was…" he mumbled around his growing passion.

"Let go… I’m Clara now, and you’re my wonderful husband!"

"Ooohhh… god Clara I love you so much!"


When we were done my thoughts settled into my new reality.  I'm Clara now, and I thought, Maybe I should have fought it more… but I think I’m going to like being Ashley’s mom and Jon’s wife…


Comments

  1. It's a fascinating story.

    I love how her newfound impulses led her to decide to stay as the mother of her own girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment