My Boyfriend Locks me Into Chrissy's Body




I had been stealing Chrissy's body for months now and even started dating a guy... We were fooling around when suddenly he came all over my chest, locking me into her body!

"HEY" I shouted. "You were supposed to warn me before you came!"

He said, "but if I warned you I wouldn’t have locked you in Chrissy’s body!"

"What?!?You knew I wasn’t Chrissy?"

"Yeah, she hates me but YOU act like my hot gf! So  from now on you’re Chrissy and my girlfriend for real!!"

Comments

  1. I been Chrissy for a few months now. It supposed to be a short time, I don't know why, maybe I'm starting to enjoy this body so, so much, some said it was something else, a bit payback, but was careful not go to into the sex thing because, it can cause problems for me. Well, call it a bit of weakness, or lust, I never went to far. But now somehow I did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment