Summer Fling

 


I was supposed to be their chaperone, watching my niece and her friend at the beach house while they were on summer break… how was I supposed to know they were on break from School of Magic?

I found myself looking just like a 19 year old girl, younger than them and they treated me like they were MY chaperones… except they were like reverse chaperones, taking us all to the topless beach…. Hooking me up with guys…

We were sitting on a nude beach with my pert breasts on display... I was wearing earrings and a necklace my neice said made me look "cute" when my neice explained what I had to do to change back to a  man, "You’re doing so good being a girl on summer break, Uncle Michael, you just have one more thing to do, hook up with Ellen’s brother and be his gf for the rest of the summer! He really likes you  Mykayla!!"

"Will you turn me back then?" I asked meekly.

"Only if you’re a really good girl and be let him go all the way!"

Soon, I found myself dating her BFF’s brother, having a 20 year old boy groping my breasts, kissing me… getting naked… and being his summer fling… 

The girls say they’re going to make a real identity for me and enroll me as a freshman girl where they can make sure my “fling” becomes permanent!



Comments