After the Summer Fling (Summer Fling Part 2)

 


To get out of me chaperoning them during summer break, my niece and her friend used a spell to turn me into “Mykayla,” and made me date Ellen’s frat boy brother, Jackson.  They were supposed to turn me back, but somehow, I’m attending the community college in the same town as him as a freshman girl!

I tried to get all nerdy on him so he’d lose interest, but he thought it was hot dating a nerdy girl.. Oh god… we really are dating, and the spell makes me WANT to put out for him.  I’m afraid I might end up living with him and be stuck as his girlfriend all the time!

I was kneeling in front of him at the frat, sucking his huge cock, when he said, "God, Mykayla, you are an awesome piece of ass! I thought you were just Kathrine’s dorky cousin, but you’re the best girlfriend ever!  We should get an apartment and move in together!"

I was thinking, I’m a 35-year-old man, for gods' sake, but I’m trapped as a 19yo college girl with a hunky boyfriend! “Hunky?” ohgod… I… can’t… stop… being his girl!

But instead I said around the cock in my mouth, "mmmff... {slurp}{gasp} Yes Jackson, sweetie, I’d love to be your live-in girlfriend!"

This is a followup to my post Summer Fling if you want to see how poor Uncle Michael started his trip here... 

Comments