Taking Mommy's Vitamins


My mother said, as she looked at my ever growing chest, "I see those new vitamins have really helped you to blossom sweetie!"

"But Mom!" I whined, "I’m a boy! Boys aren’t supposed to blossom like this!"

"You WERE a boy, but I don’t think anyone is going to see you as anything but a young woman now! Especially that nice boy next door!"

"Please don’t make me go on that date with him! He thinks I’m a girl and… wants me to do things…"

"You were worthless as a son, and I need my privacy, dear.  It’s time for you to get married and move out… and no woman was going to take you, so you be good and let him do whatever he wants so he falls in love and marries you!"

"But what if he finds out I’m not a real girl?"

"Don’t you worry about that, sweetie! Just keep your appointment with Dr. Jacobsen on Tuesday, remember it’s an in-patient visit!"

Defeated, all I could say was, "Yes… Mommy…"

Comments