Swapped with my Ex-Wife

 


I woke up in my ex-wife's bed, in her body, next to her husband! Crap! I thought, She really did it! My ex-wife swapped bodies with me in the night! She told me her new husband was being super demanding for sex like I used to be and she said we were so much alike I should be married to him! And now I am!

Her husband started waking up, his morning wood growing...


He rolled over and said, "Good morning, darling! You made me skip sex last night, so you better be a good girl and keep your promise to 'rock my world' this morning!"

"Did I?" I said, hearing my ex's voice come out of my mouth. She set me up for sex damnit!  "What if I said I wasn’t interested?  Mmm… even if you do smell good…" smell good? Why would I say that?  Wow, this body wakes up so horny!

"Don’t make me spank you again! I know you like a good spanking but I just want a good blowjob!"

"Spanking? Oh… I guess… um… I could give you a quick blowjob…"


I found myself in my ex-wife's naked body, with her new husband's cock in my mouth, and I was thinking, Holy shit he has a big cock! He’s kind of an asshole but as long as I’m stuck in this body… wow… this is what it’s like to get wet? I wonder how this would feel in my pussy?

He was enjoying my mouth and said, "I’m glad you’re finally learning your place around here! You know I married you for that rocking body and fantastic mouth!"


I couldn't help myself, I crawled up his body and sank hs cock deep inside my wet pussy! "OH MY GOD! This is AMAZING!!! Keep fucking me!  Oh shit! Yes! Suck my tits like that!  Oh god! I’m going to cum AGAIN!"

I was being overwhelmed by her hormomes, by her erogeonous zones, but MY multiple orgasms! What am I doing? I used to fuck this pussy! Oooohh.. But never this good!


When we were done and he was shaving, he said from the bathroom, "That was awesome, honey.  You seem a little different this morning, more into it. I don’t know what’s gotten into you but I like it!"

As I fumbled with sexy undies, feeling his cum dripping out of my well used needy pussy, feeling the weight of my ex-wife's tits hanging from MY chest, her hair cascading down my back, and the tingle of the memory of his massive cock on my now soft plump lips, I thought to myself, The idiot can’t even tell I’m not his wife. He’s kind of big and dumb, and I kind of like that… as soon as I figure out how to take care of this sexy body, I’m going to take him for everything… well after I get tired of his cock in MY pussy!

Comments