Swapped for Fun... Stuck for Life

 


"Wait,get off me! She’s leaving with my body! I can’t stay here like this!"

"You asked to swap with her and now you ARE HER.  You can’t swap back unless she wants to and it looks like she’s really happy with being a guy.  You gave that all up, even your identity, and from now on YOU are MY curvy little fuck toy!"

Now I'm feeling his cock thrusting into me, making MY cute little butt jiggle while I'm trapped wearing her sexy lingerie... MY breats shoved into the bed with each thrust... unable to resist in this weak body... of mine...

Comments

  1. As a curious we decided to swap body, a challenge, a dare, when we had sex as each other, when had things were different , I was her, but now for good. Oh great, all because one doesn't want to themselves again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment