Special Lotion


"WTF? Are those TITS on my chest?  Dude what’s IN that shit you’re rubbing into me?" 

He replied, "It’s a special lotion my sister uses, she says it makes her feel extra sexy on the beach."

"But I’m a DIDE! I don’t want tits and…OH SHIT! WHERE’S MY COCK?!?"

"I got all the cock you need right here in my trunks, baby!"

"You’re dreaming if you think I’m going to… woah… umm.. What was in that weed? I feel… nice…"

"That’s my special blend that makes the girls all want to party with me. All you gotta do this summer is rub in this lotion every day and smoke a bowl and we can forget you were ever a dude…"

"I was never a dude…. I’m… mmmm… your hot girlfriend…. Wanna party baby?" 

Comments

  1. It was a lotion, a special lotion , once apply help to bring out your girly side of you. But it helps you feel better that your a girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment