Shared with the Neighbor

 


Crazy as it was, I was on my back with my legs spread, cradled by by girlfriend, as our neighbor Andrew slipped his cock in what was definitely a pussy between my legs.  As he slipped in I could feel something change... 

My girlfriend said, "There, now the spell will lock you into your new form!"

"Locked? You mean….?"

"I mean you’re Andrew’s girlfriend until I cast another spell to change you back… "

"But I’m your boyfriend, not his girlfriend!"

"Don’t be silly, you wanted  a threesome… so I turned ou into a hot girl so we could have one with our neighbor… it just means the spell had to change reality a little… now you and Andrew are the swingers… I think that suits you both better."

"But..."

"No buts, sweetie, you like the idea of a man sharing his girlfriend, now YOU can be that girlfriend.  I’m going back to MY apartment and leave you two alone so Andrew can finish fucking you.  I can’t wait to see the kinds of friends he’s going to loan you out to!"


Comments