My Wife Turned Me Into My Mistress



I woke uo on a gurney, my body completely transformed, with my wife hovering over me...

"You’re so pretty now," she was saying,"no one would ever know you used to be my two-timing cheating husband.  Let’s just check that voval cord surgery…"

I tried to respond, but only a high, feminine sound came from my caged mouth, "Ahahh oh ah AHH!"

"Perfect. You’ll be able to take over you little girlfriend’s job at the strip club and all the guys will think you’re that little whore!"

"Uuuhuh oooohh!!"

"Don’t worry sweetie, once the drugs take hold and we give you a whole new personality you’ll LOVE living in that little slut’s cheap apartment, wearing her clothes, and getting fucked by all her men!  Only deep down inside it will still be YOU getting fucked and you won’t be able to do a thing about it!"


Comments