My Girlfriend Turned me into a Sexdoll (and sold me!)

 


I admit it… I’d been fooling around… I looked at women like they were sex toys… but I didn’t expect my girlfriend to use a combination of magic and science to pull my soul from my body and lock me into a sex doll’s body!

As she slid my soul into the blank sexdoll she said, "Now that I have trapped your soul, let me just slip you into this lovely body.  You always liked big tits, now you can see them every day!"

"Wait! I don’t want to be a sex doll! omigod! I can FEEL it’s legs!  I can feel it’s butt!"

"You can feel YOUR legs and butt now sweetie!  You treated women like objects, so it’s only fair you get to BE objectified as a woman!"


"There!" she said as my face appeared on the sexdoll's face. "Now isn’t that perfect! YOU are now the lips, tits, legs and ass! Isn’t that what you called my friend Mary?"

"I’m so sorry, please, change me back! I promise I’ll be a better person!!"

"Oh honey… you’re going to be better, but you’re not going to be a person! INITIATE SEX DOLL PROTOCOL 1-0-A!"




"Wait! What? Nooooo! Please I…." but I was suddenly cut off as my voice changed and started speaking for me! I heard myself say in a sexy female voice, "Sex Doll Protocol  1-0-A Initiated.  Vocal modulation… complete. Face morphing… complete.  Sex Doll is ready to be used!"

"Oh so much better." My girlfriend sighed. "One less scumbag… of course I need a scumbag to buy you, good thing your friend Jackson is in the market for a sex doll!"


She put me in the sexdoll pod and secured it. I can’t move unless she tells me! I’m acting like a programmable doll!  Oh shit! I AM a programmable doll now!

She smirked at me through the glass and said, "I love the thought of you getting fucked by your own wingman!  Your soul is trapped forever in that sexdoll body, so I hope you like to be USED like you liked to use women when you were a guy! Now your new owner is almost here!"


Jackson came in to see a stunning sexdoll in his apartment, only it was ME and he didn't know it! 

"OH Wow!" he said to my girlfriend. "I thought you hated these things, I had no idea you sold them!"

"Oh I just like to make sure men like you can get laid without bugging women like me.  Do you want to give her a test drive?"

"What? Like while you watch? You are way kinkier than I thought!"

"I just want to see 'her' broken in!"

He just sees a fuck toy! ME! Shit! I’m going to be fucked by a guy! By my friend Jackson! Like I was just an object…. Which… I am… As I made eye contact with Jackson, my new sexy voice said, "New Owner Registered. Hello Jackson, I am yours!  Please fuck me!"


I found myself bent over the couch, sucking him like a pro. 

"Oh now that’s a good cock sucker!" he groaned as I sucked.  "And I won’t have to deal with any whining or 'headaches!'"

My girlfriend said, "See! I’m saving some poor girl from your overactive sex drive!  And your little doll here can be a naughty toy! You can fuck her ass whenever you want!"

""I WANT! Doll prepare for a royal ass fucking!"

He’s using my mouth like a pussy! Like I’M a pussy!  Wait… what?!?  ASS?!?


His cock slid into my automatically lubricated ass so... smoothly. It felt... good. I don’t want to respond like this… it’s… it’s… the programming… I’m sure… I’m a guy, not a sexdoll! I shouldn’t be…. Liking it!

I don't really know if it was the programming or me that said, "Maximizing grip for your pleasure, Jackson."

I heard my girlfriend whisper, "It’s kind of hot watching my ex-boyfriend get used like a sexdoll! I can’t believe how DEEP Jackson is going in 'her' ass!"

Jackson didn't hear, he just yelled, "Oh man! This is the best sex doll ever! I’m going to be fucking her ALL the time!"


He lifted me up on my knees and my girlfriend came around and whispered to me, "Look at you! You were such a horndog as a boyfriend, but now you’ll get sex ALL THE TIME with Jackson!" If she really leaves me stuck in a sexdoll’s body… she’s right… Jackson will fuck ME.. all the time!

Then I heard Jackson grunt, "Ahhhh! YES! I’m going to cum!"

"Mmmm… Cum on her chest!" my girlfriend quipped, "It’s… um… good for the sexdoll’s skin!"

"Really? That’s so hot!"


I don’t know which is worse, that I can feel everything in this sexdoll body or that… it feels so good! His big cock pointed right at me, I heard myself say, "Thank you for your cum, Jackson. I am yours to use at your pleasure."

"Damn straight I’m going to use you! Best sex toy I ever bought.  Take your cum and let’s put you away wet!"


Then I found myself in the sexdoll pod!  They were going to lock me in here until he wants to fuck again! I heard Jackson from the other room saying "Hey check out these software updates you can install!  I’m gonna have her doing ALL kinds of kinky shit!" 

And as my girlfriend blew me a kiss and closed the pod she said to me, "Bye-bye sweetie! You finally made someone happy, and all it took was to take away your male body and turn you into a perfect toy for your buddy Jackson.  You too are perfect for each other!"

Oh my god, I’m in the sexdoll pod and she’s leaving! WAIT DON’T... Sexdoll entering maintenance and hibernation mode until next session. Zzzzz [blank]

Comments