Maid to my Enemy

 

As I sucked his cock against my will, he truly lorded over me... "There, are you comfortable Lord Masterson? We can’t really call you that while the spell has you trapped in this form… the form of one of my maids.  I think I shall call you “Elsie” because while you are a house maid, you will be doing a great deal of milking in your new role… milking my cock.  Of course,, Lady Masterson will suddenly find herself a widow. I am so going to enjoy courting her right in front of you while you are standing in the corner with that dress clinging to your very female curves… tasting my cum… When I marry her I shall make you her lady’s maid, so you can hear her talk about how much she loves being fucked by me. I shall even use that spell book to make her want you to watch us and soon I shall be fucking you both, your wife beside you, never knowing the little maid Elsie was once her lord and master."

Comments

  1. Yes, yes, you turned out quit well, as a maid, so will do you duties as a maid, very special duties, my dear, I even take your wife, I will made you watch from time to time. Oh, I know there is hint of you but my spells are perfect .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment