Halloween Love Spell

 


I had dressed up as a girl for Halloween, a hot little demon girl.  It was lots of fun fooling around and pretending to be a hot chick, I even got into character and read some strange latin like a demon girl should.  Suddenly the world changed... On my back, legs spread, being fucked like a woman!

As I realized what was happening I called out, "OMG! This was just a costume! I’m not really a girl! He’s INSIDE ME!!!"

My friend Lauren was right behind me and said into my ear, "It’s Halloween magic! You shouldn’t have chanted that love spell if you didn’t want to become Chris’ girlfriend!"

Chris didn't seem to know I had been a guy just a couple minutes before and said, "Wow you’re a hot little demon girl! Why don’t you come back home with me and we can do this all the time!"

Then I felt the love spell finish... Thre was a CLICK and I was suddenly very in love with Chris.  I found myself looking deep into his amazing eyes and saying, "Please take me home and make me yours forever!"

Comments

  1. It was just a costume, and spells that he didn't expect, to look like a girl so much, my that was the worst of it. Or that the spell work to well, Well he er she couldn't help it. When she had sex with Chris, she became his girlfriend and maybe lover.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment