Granny's Potion

 



The old redneck had me bent over the wall of the barn and was fucking me like the girl the potion had turned me into! 

He was saying as he thrusted into me, "You thought you could come into my town and take advantage of my sister’s daughter? Well, we have ways of dealin’ with city boys like you.  Granny’s potion done you up real nice!  Nice enough I’m keepin’ you as my mail-order bride.  I told everyone your name is Daisy and you moved here to settle down and find a man to take care of you! I’m gonna take real good care of you too!  Granny says that potion makes you fertile as a bitch in heat and I can’t wait to see your belly swell with child… the first of a large family, DAISY!"

"This isn’t possible!" I wailed in my now girlie voice, "I can feel you inside my pussy! But I’m a guy!"

"Best part is when I leave my seed in you you’re gonna behave  like the girl you look like! OH YES! Feel it Daisy!"

Then the spell locked. I found myself changing, and saying "Wha?!? Oh… But…. MMMMMM! That’s it lover, knock me up, I’m gonna be a good bride and momma!"

Comments