Camping (and peeing) in her Body

 


She said she hated camping because it was so much harder for a woman to pee in the woods.  I told her I wouldn't complain if I was her, so she traded our bodies!

I was squatting by the trail, trapped in my girlfriend's body as I peed.  She was in my body, and she said, "Hurry up honey! You wanted to go camping and you said you wouldn’t complain if you were the one forced to squat in the woods to pee! How do you like it now that YOU’RE in MY body?"

"It’s like I have to get completely undressed to pee! It isn’t fair! I want to swap back!" I whimpered in her soft voice. 

"Oh no you don’t! We’re spending our whole vacation like this, and I’m really enjoying just unzipping, taking a quick piss, and zipping back up while I watch YOU struggle with pulling down your shorts and undies to squat!"

"It might not even bother me that much," I sighed, "but your body has to pee like all the time!"

"Who’s body? You’re Alyssa until I get tired of having the cock. In fact, while you’re down there… {ziiipppp} why don’t you play with MY cock!"

Now I’m my own girlfriend, finding out just how hard it is to pee with a pussy, and just how HARD she gets being the one with the cock and I’m afraid she might keep us like this forever!

Comments