A Submissive Plaything

 


"There you go…" he said in his strong, commanding voice, "just accept your new role.  I know you thought you were going to be using one of my girls, not become one of them. But when I saw you at the club, you were just so weak, so small.  I saw your potential, and all I had to do was reshape you.  

"I am a very wealthy, very powerful and very careful man. No one will find you here, no one is even looking for you. And even if they were, with the changes to your body, they would never think for a moment you could have ever been that little man from the club.  

"Now let us continue with the other changes, the mental changes. Enhancing your need to please, removing any resistance to commands, no matter how sexually degrading or humiliating. You are learning to love your new role, and soon I can sell you to a rich and powerful man who will only have ever known you like this, a submissive slave girl."

Feeling my new body, my bare breasts, my naked pussy... sucking his cock obediently, I think, I want to fight back, to get my body back, but… my body is so feminine … I can’t help it.. I always thought a girl that looks like me should be a submissive toy and I feel like one now that I look like this! HE is in charge now… and I’m trapped in this body… in this life… 


Comments