Wearing Abbey's Collar

 


Abbey was this hot subby down at the Velvet Rope, a very adult kink bar where you had to buy membership to get in and basically anything goes once you are in. She always wore a high leather or latex collar and rarely anything else.

She had an owner, but he liked to loan her out to the right kind of guys. One night I guess he decided I was “the right sort of guy” and handed me Abbey’s leash and told me I could do anything I wanted with her as long as he got her back safely at the end of the night.

Having a hot submissive girl at the end of a leash was a huge turn on. She would kneel by me, rub her face against my bulge when I told her to, kiss me on command, and rub that sexy body against me at a snap of a finger.  I was so revved up I led her to one of the private rooms.

In the back room I asked her about the collar, and she said it was a magic collar that made her be the perfect submissive.  I didn’t believe her, but I was super curious… and I asked if I could try it on.

Her eyes lit up, obviously excited, but only said, “if you wish…”

“Oh I wish! Put your collar on me Abbey!”

I unlocked her collar with the key attached to the leash, and she immediately wrapped it around my neck. With a solid [CLICK] she locked it in place.  And then it got weird.

My body started changing… shrinking in height while two perfect breasts forming on my chest, auburn hair falling in my face.  My clothes fell off me and I fell to me knees, feeling a breeze across my perfect pussy. I had become Abbey… and standing in front of me, putting on my clothes, I saw Abbey had become me.

“I told you it was a magic collar,” she said in my male voice. “I’ve been trapped in that body for 8 years! Good luck finding a guy to try on your collar, ABBEY! Now come here and give me a blowjob before I return you to YOUR Master!”

Now I’m the hot subby girl at the kink club, always wearing the collar… Abbey’s collar. My collar


Comments

  1. It was one those special club that your fantasies, are on kinky side , two you have to paid for membership to get in never what level you be, then there is this girl name Abbey, naked but with a collar and that's it. But Abbey was special that only certain people were allowed to spend time with her. then it happen I was allowed to spend time with her, What happen next well just say that I'm Abbey now, I'm a subby naked girl wear a collar in working there now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment