Waking up in His Bed


I found a talisman that could turn wimpy little dude me into a super hot chick.  It’s kind of addictive, being so desired, knowing if I’m going to get laid, even if getting laid means laid on my back with my legs spread. 

Especially when he rolls over and kisses me and touches me just right and says, "Good morning hun, ready for round 3?"

My stifiled response of "MMMF" is all he hears as he drives me wild while I'm thinking, Oh god, I have to stop doing this… I’m spending more time at his place than mine… more time as Anna than as Andy! I mean it does feel awesome to be his girlfriend but… oooohh….

I’ve been spending more and more time with this one guy, spending the night at his place, waking up not just as a woman, but as a woman being fucked by a manly man! I need to stop doing this… of course I can’t change back without the talisman.. Which is at my place… “Andy’s” place… and I don’t really have any other reason to go there right now…

Comments

  1. I found this special talisman, that I used to change me into super-hot girl. I did for curious, I even experiment with the girl sex, but there was this guy, I don't know why but was enchanted with him. I thought it was a one-time thing. Then again and again. I was addicted to him. So in a moment that my senses were clear. I wanted changed back again to me again. Then that feeling came over me again, I wanted him again. I had no reason to leave or change back into Andy again,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment