Transformed into my Sister

 

We were old money… as the first born male I inherited the estate, and my sister was married off to Lord Powers.  Only it wasn’t the life she wanted… she wanted MY life.  And with some bribes and a very good hospital, that’s what she has, and now I’m trapped in her life, as a wife with no money of her own, and with a brother who has everything I once had…

I woke up with her face, her tits, and apparently her womb. Oh my god, I thought as I saw myself in the mirror. She really did it! She turned me into HER! I’ll never be able to prove I’m really David!

I almost didn't hear the crooked surgeon saying, "Just relax, MRS POWERS, the procedures went perfectly… we’ve swapped dental records and fingerprints… you even have a functioning womb. Be a good girl and we’ll go easy on you with the psych drugs!"

Comments

  1. You know the story that I was first male born and I inherited the estate, my sister was married off to a Lord Powers, I thought that would be the end of it , but my sister was more cleaver , the smarter then she looked, so one night several weeks or months later, I woke up, that I wasn't myself, I don't know how she did it, that I was her, physically and biologically too, I was still me sort of but I was pump full of drugs , that I question , myself, I knew that I wasn't her. but I was . All I knew was that I saw myself/her there in the wings, when we were alone, she err he said , don't worries, you'll be just fine you won't remember this as only a dream. When you come out you'll be the perfect wife to Lord Powers, that what worry me so much , and I started embrace it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment