Testing the Serum

 


The company I worked for was working on a serum that could change a person’s DNA and reform them to match that new DNA.  I just had to try out being a hot chick, so I sequenced a sample and Friday night tried it out. 

Saturday night found me at the Sr. VP’s favorite pickup bar, and I got him to pick ME up.  I might have sort of left clues for him to figure out who I really was, but he still took me home and fucked my brains out.

I laid back on his fancy home office desk with my legs spread feeling his hard cock fucking me. As he thrust in and out of me he said, "I knew you were a total perv, Dave, but using the serum to turn into a hot chick and hooking up with me at that bar… I knew it was you, and now you aren’t getting the reversal serum unless I say so!"

Through the fog of sex I replied, "Isn’t fucking me enough? (mmnngff!)"

"I need a girlfriend to go to corporate events with me… a docile girl who will do EXACTLY as I say… if you ever want to turn back, you’re going to be that girl!"

"Where will I live? I can’t go back to my place like this! (ooooohhh)"

"You’re going to stay right here as my live in girlfriend and fuck toy!"

"But… I’ll need clothes… jewelry… salon visits… (mmm)"

"Don’t you worry your pretty head… Your new will take care of boyfriendall that!"

"Oh no! You have me trapped! (ohohohoh!) okay… I’ll be your girlfried, Loverboy! OOOOOHHHH YESSS!!!"

He tried to blackmail me into being his perfect live-in girlfriend.  I would have to live in his amazing penthouse, he would buy me clothes and jewelry and long spa days, and I got to be the girl of my dreams.

I’d say the serum passed its test!




Comments

  1. I tested it, and tested it, several times, to make sure it works, so I needed a test subject. So I used myself, and I wanted some fun, so I turned into a hot girl, my body , looked at acted like one, then I did something crazy like girl sex, what happen next, well just say that returning my to my male self, is not an OPTIONS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment