Taking My Wife's Tennis Lesson

 


I suspected my wife was having an affair with her tennis coach, so when she went out of town one weekend and asked me to remember to cancel her appointment, I instead used a transformation spell to turn myself into a copy of her and go to her tennis lesson in her place.

I chose the hot little sports bra I loved seeing her in, a pair of tiny lace panties, and the super short tennis skirt she wore every weekend… I wanted Hector to show his true colors so I could catch him in the act.

Only problem was my body reacted like my wife’s body would have… so while I caught Hector seducing my wife, I WAS my wife… and the one being seduced…. 

As he wrapped his arms around me to "help my swing" he said,  "Mmmm... I love it when you wiggle against me like that Mrs, Amaya!"

"Hector!" I exclaimed, not sounding as forceful as I wanted, "You know I'm a married woman! You shouldn't.... Mmmmff.... " realizing how good it felt, "grind into me like that..."

"You're just giving all the right signals today, you must really want it! C'mon baby, it's a private court, no one will know!"

"So wrong..." I mutter but this body is betraying me... "but... mmmmmnnggg... what's good for the goose..." except I'm the goose now!


It must have been the third time he fucked me on the tennis court... As I came again I was thinking Oh god! I know why my wifeis fucking this guy now!  I need to find a way to take her tennis lessons more often!

Taking her lesson is SO educational!


Comments

  1. I knew that my wife was cheating on me with her tennis coach, I just knew it, but proving it was another thing, so, I planned to take her place, I used a special spell that made me a copy of her, I choice a tennis outfit, it worked, but it worked to well, thou I looked and sounded like her, I started to act like her or was it the female hormones in this body, I wanted him , I wanted him so, so much, what happens next , just say that his/her lessons are educational.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment