Taking the Maid's Place

 


I used a posession spell with one of the sexy maids to play with her body for the day, I didn't know one of the jr managers had been fucking her! I have to let him use me like I was her so I don't get found out for being such a perv with her body! 

He was fucking me thinking I was the sexy maid I had told him about. "He told me you were good at your job! I'm definitely keeping you 'on staff'!"

I was thinking I can't let him know I'm really his boss in the maid's body! so I just let him fuck me more and said "Th-thank you Sir!"

Comments

  1. I love the idea of ​​pretending or switching places with a maid without anyone knowing my true identity. It's one of my biggest fantasies.

    I love the idea of ​​taking the place of a maid and doing all her chores without anyone knowing my true identity so everyone acts normal around me.

    In your story I loved the commitment of the guy inside the woman.

    Not everyone lets them keep making love to them as if nothing strange is happening.



    xmarilix

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment