Swapped with my Indian Auntie

 

One day I admitted to my Auntie I had always fantasized about what it would like to be her.  She used old magic and traded places with me! Now I’m a middle-aged woman, with a husband who treats me like property, and I want to trade back, but Auntie is loving being a man and no matter how much I beg… I’m my Auntie for ever!

As my uncle explored my now female body getting ready for sex again, I called my Auntie who was in my body... "Please," I begged on the phone,  "I thought it would be fun to be you, Auntie, but your hus… "

She interrupted me with my old male voice...

"yes… I know.. He’s MY husband now…" I replied, "but he won’t stop treating me like a wife!" Another pause while she spoke... "Yes… yes… I know… I am his wife…. yes… I know… no changing back.. goodbye 'nephew'



Comments