She Had It All (and now it's mine!)

 


My wife had it all… she didn’t have to work, I bought her whatever she wanted, and all she had to do was keep me happy with her sexy body.  When I told her she had the better end of the deal, she traded bodies with me.

Now I have everything she had – her curvy body, her sweet face, her spankable ass, and her utter dependency on a husband uses me as his sex toy.

Bent over with my hand bound and my bare ass in the air, she taunted me from my old body, "What was that you said this morning about me having it all? Well, I do now because I have your body and life. And you have my, big-titted, cock-sucking beauty. How you are going to like being MY sex object? Remember to think of what you had when you're bobbing up and down on MY big cock in YOUR sexy body. I am sure you’ll get the big ‘O’ just thinking of it!"

I meekly replied, "I’m just your sex toy," while I was secretly thinking, I love looking in the mirror and seeing myself in her body! I hope she never changes us back!

Comments

  1. my wife I thought that she was crazy that , she would be so crazy to switched bodies, I figure that would take some time off as her. So I thought she would get tired within a week its been over three weeks and I am enjoying it. I hope that she don't want to go back. Because I'm having the time of my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment