Sharing our Kinks

 


I got to talking with my buddy about things that turn us on… He told me about how much he loved big, pregnant women… I kind of let it slip I look at a lot of TG stuff, imagining what it would be like to be the woman. 

Then he pulled out an old, yellowed piece of paper and read something in an ancient language.  It was a spell to fulfill our desires!

I found myself in a very female, very pregnant body with my legs spread and his cock deep inside me. He didn't seem to know who I was as he said, "Oh baby, how did you know I love big preggo girls like you?"

I screamed in my now very feminine voice, "Because I’m Chad! That spell gave you what you desire!"

He just kept fucking me and exclaimed, "Oh YES! I love a preggo bitch! And you said you were curious about being a girl… and now you ARE a girl! MY GIRL… My preggo breeder!"

"Oh god, is that your COCK in me?!?"

"I knew you’d love it! I’m going to fuck you and milk you and watch you waddle around with that big belly!"

"I don’t want to like it but…. Breed me, stud! Trap me as your little baby machine!"

It seems our desires, or our kinks, strangely worked really well together!

Comments