Recovering from the Accident

 

I was working on my neighbor’s house with him and had a really bad accident.  My whole body was mangled beyond recognition.  My neighbor  got me to the hospital, but then… he checked me in as under his wife’s name and details! She had left him, but he still had her under his policy.

They “reconstructed” my body in her image, and he used my drug induced delirium to reprogram my mind to believe I really was her.  I’m fighting it but between his constant words and the feelings of my now female body… I’m beginning to become her in my mind just like I have with her body…

His voice sinks deeply into my mind... over and over... he keeps telling me, Just relax… listen to my voice…. You’re Shelly.. You are my wife… feel your body healing… your big breasts… your soft skin… you have always been Shelly… you love being my wife… you can’t wait to get well again and suck my cock… you love sex with me… you’ve always been Shelly… you grew up a girl… you remember being a girl all your life… you are my wife… you love being a woman….

Comments

  1. I had accident , they said that it was serious, I don't know how long I was there , I was going in and out of conscious, I been hear things that I was my friends wife, It sounds wrong , but doesn't at the same time. Its been several weeks since , my, my husband was there he help me remember I was his wife, It still felt both right and wrong, but I know that my husband is right. But I have this doubt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment