Put on your Bra

 


Here you are, sweetie, it’s your new bra! Oh, don’t be silly, I know you’re uncomfortable walking around without a bra!  Your breasts bounce all over the place like they have a mind of their own! 

I know, having breasts isn’t something you ever thought you would have to deal with, but you just have to face the fact that you are a woman now, an women have breasts, and women wear bras, like this one! 

Yes, the cups are big, aren’t they, but so are you!  Think how nice it will be to have your nice big bouncy girls held in place… look at the soft cups… YOUR breasts will fee so nice surrounded by that nice soft fabric!

You don’t like the color?  It’s okay sweetie, you’ll get to choose a different color every day!  You have a whole drawer of bras now! YOUR bras. Bras to keep your breasts lifted and… on display!  

Now… put on your bra… Feel it wrap around you… feel it clasp behind you and the straps taking the weight of your breasts and pulling on your shoulders… feel yourself shaped like every other woman… feel YOUR bra.  The feeling you will have every day from now on… 

Because have to do this every day… not for playtime… but because you’re a woman now. 

Now, put on your bra…


Comments

  1. I was strange , equally strange, what happened to me, before I didn't need it , cared to bother to think about it. Now I have to do it to put it on me, it still is strange. But I HAVE to now?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment