Part of my Wife's New Family

 


I felt my suddenly slim body in a skater skirt, a little top that cupped my breasts while a masculine arm held me possessively...

"What have you done!" I screamed in a voice that sounded like a petulant teen girl, not a middle aged man at all!

"You ARE a teen girl now, HEIDI!" the man I recognized as my wife's lover said to me, squeezing me tighter to his muscular body. "Janet and I needed you out of the way so we could be a couple!"

"And I still love you, honey," my wife said while snuggling closer to Dan. "So this way you can be part of our new family, as  Dan and my daughter!"

"But I’m a grown man! Except.. I feel so small and… female!"

Dan said, "Thanks to my serum, you’re just Janet and my teen girl, even down to your genes! Now thank me properly unless you want to be a golden retriever!"

I didn't have to think long about the power he had over me and I, as sweetly as I could, replied, "Thank you, Daddy."

Comments