Just Use Your Safe Word

 

Transformed into a slutty woman, I was playing the role of a naughty whore with my buddy.  He strapped me to a chair, and then I felt a ball gag slip into my mouth!

As he felt me stiffen in surprise, he said, "Now you remember your safe-word don’t you?"

{MMMFF}!

"What was that?  Oh.. Is it hard to talk with the ball gag in your mouth?  You probably should have thought of that before you let me transform you into that sexy bitch you are now."

{MNGFFF MFFFNNFFPH MMMFFMFFM!!!!!}

"Well you know the rules… if you can’t say the safe word before midnight, that body becomes yours for good!"

{OOMMOMMOMGGMMOOM}!

"Don’t worry, if the spell isn’t broken, you’ll just settle right down into your new role here at the whorehouse.  It will be like you had always been this trashy slut, and no one will ever know you used to be a guy… well except me, but you know I kind of like you like this"

{whimper}

"Just a half hour to go until midnight… I’m sure someone will stumble into this locked room before then and remove your ball gag so you can say your safe word… except no one knows you’re here… I’m just going to pop down to the store for some smokes… see you in an hour!"


Comments

  1. If you want to end it, just use the safe word. What the bounds are too tight, what you can't speak, you should realized before the transformation , Don't worry I'll release you in a hour, oh yes you got barely have half an hour before it for good. Maybe you get luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment