In-Law's Anniversary Present

 

I bought my in-laws a great anniversary trip to a resort, only my mother-in-law said she didn’t want to go on a trip an have to “put out” for two weeks.  I said I wish I could go to that resort and have sex the whole time… 

I woke up poolside and looking down I thought, Wh-what’s going on? Oh my god, why am I wearing my mother-in-law’s swimsuit?!? Why am I filling it out with a pair of tits that look just like hers?  Those are her legs!  And… shit… I don’t have a cock!  I’m in her body!  And… I can’t scream or… oh shit… it’s her husband…

He came up behind me and said, "Lookin’ good Mary! Mind if I rub some lotion on you?"

I found myself replying, "Mmm Harry! I’ts our anniversary, why don’t we go to the room and you can rub more than lotion on me!"

Oh my god! I thought as it dawned on me, I can’t stop acting like a sexy version of her!

I’m acting like a horny, sexy version of her, putting out in every way for my father-in-law!  I hope when the trip is over I get to go back to normal but I might be stuck as my hot-to-trot mother-in-law forever!

Comments