I'm the Mommy Now


My neighbor asked if I could watch her baby for the afternoon, all I had to do was change her diaper and feed her from the milk she had pumped and left in the fridge.

While I was rummaging in the fridge, I accidentally dumped a whole container of spaghetti sauce all over myself!  It was a mess, my shirt and pants were soaked through, even my  t-shrit and underwear! There ws nothing else I could do but strip down rinse them off in the tub and wait for them to dry.

Standing naked in the bathroom, I heard a wailing cry from the nursery!  I didn’t’ really think,  I just grabbed a robe and headed down the hall.

I didn’t understand why, but the crying made my chest ache… I didn’t really notice… but my hair was lengthening, I was getting shorter, my penis was shrinking… and that ache in my chest was swelling into two large breasts.

By the time I got crib-side, I knew exactly what to do… soon I was feeding my baby girl... Feeling the milk flow from my breasts, a sense of contentment I never knew washed over me.

I heard a buzzing from a phone next to me… it was Janet’s purse! And her phone!  I reached over with one hand and unlocked the phone, only realzing I knew the pin after I had don done it.

The text read from my own number, “Thank you for being a great mommy, I know you’ll do great!” She planned this! And now I’m a nursing mother!

Then, I heard the front door open, and her husband came in and kissed me on the forehead.  I should have freaked out, but instead I smiled at him, rocking my baby at my breast.

You know what? I will be a great mommy… and wife!

Comments