I'm the Coach's New Wife

 

When I graduated high school, I wanted to be just like my mom, so I took my college tuition and found a doctor to turn me into an older woman just like her! Then I seduced my old football coach and he proposed! Now I’m a middle-aged wife and loving my life!

As he fucked me on the kitchen counter I was thnking, Using my college tuition to become Mrs. Thomas was the best thing ever! I love that I look like a middle-aged woman and  got my old coach to fall in love and marry me!  He has no idea I used to be one of the boys he used to coach! 

"I’m so lucky to find a woman like you, Sally! I love coming home to you and making love to you every day!" he said as he thrust into my mature pussy.

I moaned in my mature feminine voice, "I love you too, you wonderful man!" and I meant every word!

Comments

  1. He wanted to be like his mom. But how much like his mom, well he just found out how much she is like her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment