His Position in the Cabinet


 I had been supporting my party in different ways for years, and when I got the call that I could join the Minister in his Cabinet I was thrilled!

Because of diversity requirements they asked if I was okay with being transformed into a woman.  I was reluctant but I wanted to serve.  I ended up looking like a young Margaret Thatcher. They changed my identity, got me a little flat filled with conservative dresses and underthings, and told me to report for my new position.

I had no idea the Minister had kinky fantasies about the 1980’s PM… or that my “position” in the cabinet would be filling his fantasies… by being filled in every hole!

Taking my new position, bent over the desk, the Minister told me, "Now you understand, don’t you?  It’s a man’s party, and you just didn’t measure up. As a man you were a bit of a wet towel, but as my female PA you can help your party by being my little sex toy."

Comments

  1. He wanted to serve the minster and the cabinet. He wanted to make a difference, so there some change, made, he did become part of the cabinet but in a different way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment