Hiding from the Church Police

 


After the conservative revolution made most science illegal and just about every vice or kink illegal, I got in trouble with the church police. My cousin was a scientist before the revolution, but embraced his country roots, even if he kept some advanced tech hidden away that let him hide me by turning me into his estranged wife Janine!

Standing in front of the old church getting a photo taken of "our" baby, he quietly says to me, "Just smile for the camera like a good girl! No one needs to know y’all used to be my wimpy cousin Justin.  Far as folks know you’re my high school sweetheart Janine. Those church police won’t ever find you now!"

I whispered back, "You could have turned me into anyone! Why Janine? I still can’t get used to nursing your baby from my own breasts!"

"Trust me, she ain’t never coming back, it’s the perfect hiding place, a good church girl. And good church girls have babies and love to nurse them, just like you, Janine!"

"But I’m not really her… and I can’t have babies!"

"Oh that tech might be illegal under church law, but it’s GOOD tech.  You not only CAN have babies, you WILL have babies. Lots of them… best way to stay hidden is to become exactly what you look like… my babymakin’ wife!"

It suddenly dawned on my how trapped I was now... All I could say in reply was, "Yes… Dear…"

Now I’m a good church lady, nursing my babies and doing my wifely duties for my husband… It’s still a prison, but a better prison than church dungeons!


Comments

  1. Imagine that such Advance Technology was forbidden as well many other to. So they used it to hide in plain sight

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment