Getting what he Deserved

 


(I made this for CassandraMarieBlake on deviantart based on one of her AI images)

I ended up getting everything when my wife tried to take me for everything in the divorce. All of a sudden, I had two things, a lot of time and a lot of money. 

I puttered around the old house alone, and then I started getting into the things she left behind. First it was just trying on her underwear… it was kinky, and kind of intimate. Then I started playing with her dresses, and makeup… and then I decided, what the hell… I went to one of those salons where they do a full makeover – hair extensions, glue on tits, even tucked my junk back and glued it in place so I’m flat down there.

I went home, slipped into one of her dresses, and her jewelry, poured a glass of wine and (carefully in heels) walked the estate.

That’s when a car pulled up with a man who looked suspiciously like me driving!  It was my ex-wife!  She had been spying on me and knew what I was doing and decided turn-about was a fair game.

“He” decided to reconcile and let me, his poor wife, come back.  After a quick trip to Thailand where we both got our parts sorted, I’m wearing her things 24/7 and learning to be the good wife I always thought I deserved, but I really deserved to be.

Comments