Getting His Cock Back


 My wife had swapped bodies with me and I kept begging her to change us back.  I missed my cock, fucking her with my big hard on.  She promised to give me my cock back, only I thought I was going to be the man again, not feeling that big hard-on between my legs like this!

As she toyed with my pussy with the tip of what used to be my cock she said, "You keep whining about wanting your cock back, now there it is, right between your legs!"

"Oooof!  Come on, Christie, you know this isn’t what I meant!"

"But you have a nice big hard-on between your legs now!"

"It’s not just between my legs, it’s inside me!"

"Thrust like it’s really your cock!"

"It IS my cock, now just shut up and fuck me with it!"

Comments

  1. Super hot! I love how easily she gave in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was for one day to teach my other what its like to please a GUY, and I was learning how or why girl scream go crazy around sex, but my wife found this inner power its like she adapted to being a GUY. SO it was for a day, but she like being a guy far to much. She a bit to horny as a guy, I should be more forceful, but being a GIRL, I feel to girly now. But submit to her, she said him, I know that isn't true , the longer I'm her the more I'm like I girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment