Full Ride Scholarship


My sister had a full scholarship at a very nice college, but she didn’t want any part of it and ran away from home before enrolling.  I wanted that whole college experience so badly I was willing to dress as a girl and take her place. 

Unfortunately for me her ex-boyfriend was going to the same school and when he found me in my sister’s place, he decided to blackmail me into BEING Brittany. He put me on hormones, had all my hair lasered off, got me really good false tits until my body changed enough I didn’t need them anymore…

I was giving him his required daily blowjob when he said, "You’re a natural cocksucker! Keep me happy and no one will need to find out you’re  not really Brittany... And after our little vacation to Thailand next month, you’ll never have to worry about being found out again!"

With my mouth full of cock all I could do was make  sucking noises while I was thinking, Oh god, I already stole her scholarship and use her name and  I have her hair and wear her bras to hold up these tits that are just like hers…  I even suck off her boyfriend with her lipstick on my lips…  now I’m going to have Brittany’s pussy!

Now he’s taking me to a doctor to remove the last bit of my male life… I don’t know what ever really happened to Brittany, but I totally got a full experience in her place!


Comments

  1. My girl , had full scholarship, but for some reason my sister didn't anything of it, for some reason, left it and disappeared. But the Scholarship was still there so, her former boyfriend decided to blackmail into me being her. Plus, I can go to college, but as her. So slowly I was adjusted into her, or various version of my sister. And started to enjoy being her, or my version of her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment