First Day on the Stakeout

 


I was bent over behind the dumpster while my partner shoved his cock deep in my fake pussy, which meant I really was taking up the ass!

"OHMIGOD! You’re inside me!"

"Keep it cool, buddy," he grunted, "it’s part of the stakeout.  It wouldn’t look right if the street whore didn’t put out, now all the guys will never think you’re a cop! The DEFINITELY won’t think you’re a guy in a femsuit!"

"{Ooof! Oh!} I don’t feel like a guy… I feel like a…"

"Like a what?"

"Like a… slutty whore…"

"Good girl… because that’s what you are as long as you’re undercover here… just a slutty whore fucked by all the guys behind the dumpster. Enjoy your 3 year assignment!"

Comments

  1. I was supposed to undercover , but they need a girl as part of undercover assignment, but there was no girl with proper skills to do the job, so one the officers, became the girl it was surprised that her wasn't a girl. She looked so, so good the they had be the girl. So he err she is a girl for 3 years. and its only a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment