Enjyoing the Feeling of my Wife's Body


 I laid back in my wife’s body, looking out the window as she went to my construction job in my body. She was tired of being the stay-at-home housewife, she wanted the rough and tumble life of a man.

The world felt so different! The colors through her eyes, the sounds through her ears…  I gently caressed my soft breasts feeling the loose dress draped on my curves… feeling my wife’s panties cling to what was now my pussy… 

I always thought she was such a natural beauty, and I don’t know why she would give up this wonderful, sensual body, but I am so happy to be the one who gets to look at this face in the mirror, who gets to feel the bounce and jiggle of this body as I walk.

I’m going to put on a bra, slip into her low-heeled sandals, sling her purse over my shoulder and go to the shops to get the groceries to make a perfect dinner for her… for HIM… for my big, strong, manly husband.

And then… I’ll share this body with him the way I always loved when I was the husband.



Comments