Candace's Replacement


I was a chubby small guy, and I liked to post pictures of myself in women’s outfits on Fetlife, the kinky swingers website… 

One day an older woman, Candace, messaged me to ask if I would do a roleplay with her and her husband. She would use some kind of injection to make my tits and ass as big as hers, make my hair and my face look like her, put me in her clothes and then film her husband fucking me in her place!

Soon I was in their bedroom, looking exactly like Candace except for my male bits… her husband was calling me Candace, or Candy, or honey and kissing me all over… as he bent me over the bed I heard the real Candace chanting something… I thought she must really be into this… 

And then… Bob, her husband, slipped his cock into my pussy! My eyes shot open and I saw Candace standing there stroking HER cock! 

It was the plan all along! Now I’m the 52 year old wife and she stole my body and life!

Bob thrust deeper into me, saying, "Oh god! I missed fucking this pussy so much! Now that you’re in my wife’s body, now that you're CANDACE, you’re going to be feeling a LOT of my cock!"

"Oh my god!" I screamed overwhelemed by the sensation of being filled with cock! "You’re FUCKING ME! I’m CANDACE for real!!!"

"That’s right, baby, you’re my little Candy doll from now on, and the spell is going to make you LOVE being my wife… I loved the old Candace too much to put a love spell on her, but YOU… You’re going to be my PERFECT retirement present!"

And then, from across the room, I heard my old voice say, "You two have a wonderful life together! I’m going to go to MY apartment and enjoy being a guy! Love you Bob! have fun CANDACE!"


Comments