Being a Good Roommate


He was a good friend and I couldn’t always pay my part of the rent, so I would do favors for him, like house sit when he went out of town, or make dinner, or do his laundry. He said that if I wasn’t a guy I’d be the perfect wife.

He asked me, as a favor, to let my hair grow out. Then he had me start taking some supplements.  I saw my body change and become more female, but at this point I wasn’t paying  any rent, and I kind of liked it.

Then he asked me a big favor.  A new IVF procedure would let a man carry a baby.  It was his sperm and an egg from my sister, so the baby would be “ours.”

Seeing me get pregnant with his child got him so horny, that just had to do other favors for him… change my last name to his, move into his bedroom and bed with him, and be not just mother to his child, but loving wife and cock worshipper… 

He looked down at my curvy swolen body as I sucked his cock and said, "You’re such a good friend helping me out like this! I love how much you look the part too!"

I just replied around his cock, "{slurp}{slurp} I just want to be a good roommate for you {gag}{slurp}"

Comments