Trapped in his own Brothel

 


I suddenly felt some control returning to my body, even if I couldn't stop sucking the cock in front of me. The man I was pleasuring smiled and said, "Did you just remember who you really are? Or rather, who you were?  Because you’re not the rich and powerful man you used to be, you’re a high class whore living in this brothel.  Every now and then I take you out of your trance so you can see what you’ve become… even letting you remember who you were you’re still compelled to suck my cock while I run my hand over your now very soft round bottom…"

He chuckled and continued. "The best part is I know you can remember everything you’ve done since I transformed you.  You remember all the men who have cum in you, on your sexy curvy body while you begged for more and swallowed every drop. Soon I’ll put you back into the recesses of your own mind… a passenger in an eager slut’s body, a fitting prison for the man you were, trapped feeling what she feels, forced to beg for more cock, forced to degrade yourself as a whore in your own brothel."


Comments