Trapped as my Stepson's Sex Doll

Oh my god! She’s leaving me like this and I can’t stop sucking and fucking him!

 


When my original body got hit by a car, a mix-up at the body shop got me downloaded into my step-son’s wet dream fantasy girl. Somehow the malfunction even recorded me as some fictious girl and as his girlfriend!  My wife got a nice settlement because the lab believed they had completely lost my files. Now she owns everything, except for me… her son seems have complete control over me!

On the couch with a cock in my mouth, unable to stop sucking, I heard my wife saying to my stepson, "You know, getting your stepdad trapped in that sex doll body is just perfect. I inherited all his money, and you gets a hot girlfriend who will do anything for you. I’m sure he can hear us, but he just has to behave like your bimbo girlfriend!"

"So I get to keep 'her'?" he asked?

"Oh yes, you can keep your little sexdoll. Make sure you give HER  a really good fucking!"

I looked up at my wife, unable to pull away from the cock, and my body forced me to say, "Soooo yummy!" instead of what I was thinking, Oh my god! She’s leaving me like this and I can’t stop sucking and fucking him!

Comments