Trading my Old Life for her Older Body

 


I saw her sitting at the café…  Mature, a dress that would be conservative except for how it showed off her amazing breasts.  She was perfect, exactly the woman I wanted to be.  I felt my cock harden, knowing soon I would never feel that sensation again and I recited the spell.

My soul flew from my body to hers, pulling her soul out of her body, making room for mine.  I knew she would find herself in my body, her memories stripped, she would be a confused amnesiac while I kept her memories for myself, to be able to take over her life along with her body.

As my soul settled into her body I could feel the weight of my unsupported breasts, mmmm… I could remember her choosing not to wear a bra for her rendezvous with her lover. My mature pussy twitched thinking about how he makes me feel… run my hand over my freshly waxed, smooth legs, looking at the world through her eyes, feeling the air on my skin…

I know its cruel to steal her life, but I can’t help myself. My soul feel so comfortable wrapped in her soft flesh, tethered to this body.  I make a decision and say another spell, releasing the memory of the bodyswap and details of my old life, my name, my address, my accounts, all the mundane things she’ll need to live my old life, locking me forever into hers.


Comments