Three Months At Sea in His Mom's Body


My buddy Tom found a spell that let him transform us into exact copies of his parents. He had a crazy idea – steal their passports and credit cards, book a prepaid three-month cruise, and then we could see the world!

I guess I didn’t think it through, I just thought once we got on board we would transform back to our real bodies, but we’re booked as Mr. and Mrs. Johnson… and I’M MRS JOHNSON! 

After checking into our stateroom I got undressed to change back to being me when I figured it out... "What do you mean I have to spend the entire vacation in your mom’s body?"

"Dude!" sounding a little weird as he said it in is dad's voice. "What did you expect?  I’m my own dad for this trip, we have their passports and luggage, did you think you would just wear my mom’s stuff and try to get into bars as a teenage boy?  Nope, for the next 3 months you’re mom… no wait, let’s get it straight… You’re my wife Judy and I’m your husband Dan.  Get used to feeling my dad’s cock in your pussy, because I’m not going 3 months without getting laid!"

We share a small stateroom, and a cozy bed… Tom doesn’t mind, he’s still a guy, and I ‘m going to find myself on my back with my legs spread being fucked by my “husband” a LOT for the next three months!


Comments