Stuck as my own Daughter

 


My wife's sister was a witch and wanted to teach me a lesson of empathy by turning me into a copy of my 5 year old daughter.  Only then they got the strollers swapped and Emma is pretending to be ME!

My wife asked who she thought was me, "Have you learned your lesson and are you ready for my siter to turn you back into my husband?"

And Emma went along with it! She said, "Yes, dear… I’ll be a good husband for you and daddy to Emma." Then she whispered to me, I’m going to be the daddy now and you’re going to be me!

And I can’t talk around this candy she shared with me!! I’m going to be trapped as a little girl!

Then I hear my sister-in-law (soon to be Auntie) say, "I still don’t know what you see in him, but I’ll turn him back and make this little one forget this ever happened!"

Comments

  1. i love age regression stories like this, either something like this or when the older person is swapped into a very young person and. i basically like the to extremes, either age progression into a body 50+ or age regression into a body that's 10 or younger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked this! I tag all my captions and I have afew age prgression and age regression captions in both categories.

      https://trappedinawoman.blogspot.com/search/label/age%20progression
      https://trappedinawoman.blogspot.com/search/label/age%20regression

      Delete

Post a Comment