Living in a Playboy Mansion



I was rich and alone, but I had a kink, I wanted to live like the sexy girls who would come and go at my mansion. I acquired a medallion that would let me turn into a sexy slut that a playboy like me should have around. Then I lived in sexy dresses and bikinis while my “boyfriend” was out of town. 

Only one day one of my friends caught me morphing and stole the medallion! He transformed into ME and lives my life now, throwing swingers parties where I’m trapped in my fantasy role of HIS sexy girlfriend and HE lives the life of a swinging playboy!

He had invted a group of swingers over, and I'm one of the girls now!  As I sucked his cock just like the other women were doing, he said privately to me, "That’s it… just keep sucking my cock and no one will find out you’re really the rich guy who owns this house…They all think it’s MY house and that you’re my hot girlfriend… with that body you couldn’t convince them any different!  I’m so glad I caught you turning yourself into a hot blonde chick with that medallion, but if you ever want it back to change back, you’re going to have to let a lot of men fuck your hot little pussy at this swingers' party!"



Comments

  1. It was a silly stupid wish, I was this rich and powerful young twenty-something guy, I had more money most people would dream of. But haven't money can boring. I thought that switch with on one friends that was a pretty girl, not rich as me, was boring so I decided with her to switch with special medallion, to but it simply I was her, and she me, I enjoyed that fact I wasn't bored, that I had funny, But she like the fact that she was me, and a guy, that I had the girl thing , like dress up, wear heels, wear a short dress, forget my panties, suck him off, she/he keeps tells me, if I were a good girl that, I may be a guy again. I don't know why, but I like it , like this now, I don't care if I'll be a me again, do I miss the money, maybe , but there some perks being a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment