Staying with her Husband

 


My friend told me his wife was going to leave him. I said she was an idiot to give up living in a great house and being taken care of by a great guy. I even said that if I was a woman I'd love to be in her place!

The next morning I WAS in her place! He swapped me into her body and her into mine! She had agreed to leaving him by becoming me!  Now I'm his wife and he loves to remind me that I said I would love to be in her place while he fucks me!

On my back, legs spread, his heavy body thrusting his big cock into MY pussy, he says to me, "Thank you for wanting to take Jenn’s place, I’ll treat you like a queen now that you’re her, and my wife!"

"Oh my god! I didn’t really mean it! But… Ooohhh… keep doing that and I’ll be your wife forever!" I said, hearing his wife's voice come out of my mouth... mmm.... it's my body... he's my husband... I'm staying.

Comments

  1. He couldn't understand her logic they had good marriage , not a great one, but a good one if I were her, I'll figure things out. I would love to be in place like if I were her. Then next morning, I was noticing that I wasn't alone. I noticed a mirror saw my imagine its wasn't me It's her, I was her. Before I could react or do something, he strid a grab me, he wanted some more her/me , he wanted to plunge his manhood into her/my womanhood. Before I could say , something I felt it., I felt inside me, what felt was wonderful, when he didn't again for third time, I was in bliss. when my sensation was over, I wondered if I was her, was she me, and what she/I /he was doing now. I don't know all I KNOW I'd probably wanted on some level. But I have to learn to be her, or version of her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment